Saturday, January 06, 2007

Stephane Dion the Hypocrite

Re. Stephane Dion's statements re. Wajid Kahn in Saturday's National Post:

This Saturday's report quoted Stephane Dion as saying, "I was never comfortable with Mr. Khan serving as an advisor to a Conservative Prime Minister, as Mr. Khan has done since August of last year. As leader of the party, I felt it imperative that he decide to which party he would ultimately be loyal."

My response as a taxpaying Canadian to this wannabe Prime Minister ... "I am not comfortable with you continuing to be a dual citizen of both Canada and France. I feel it imperative that you decide to which country you would ultimately be loyal".

Hmm - this is kind of like saying you're the environmental saviour like he did as Jean Chretien's Cabinet Minister, (and as he's now trying to paint himself), and actually doing something about it, which he didn't when he had the chance in a majority government.

"Do as I say, not as I do", would seem to be the picture I am getting of this "new" Liberal boss.

No comments: